Please select services location & shipping destination
1. View My Order Status
You can check your order status easily at the Puyi.com.
- After we receive your order, we will send a confirmation email with your order number.
- You may check the status of your order online by visiting “My Account”, under “Order Record – Processing”.
- You will also receive email notifications to update your order status. It may take up to one hour to update after your order has been placed.
|Processing||Your order has been received and is now being processed.|
|Ready for Pick-up||If you chose Click & Collect:
Your order has arrived at the designated store and is ready for collection.
|Lens Production in Progress||Your order has been accepted for lens production.|
|Completed||Your order has been shipped/collected successfully.|
|Cancelled||This order has been cancelled.|
|Closed||Your order has been refunded.|
Have eyewear delivered conveniently and free of charge to the address specified during check-out in the online store. You will need to sign for the item upon delivery.
2.1 Delivery Destination and Time
- Delivery is currently only available to Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan addresses. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
- If you wish to change the delivery address after placing an order, please inform us by email within 24 hours of placing your order. We will try our best to deliver your order to the amended address, but cannot guarantee delivery if the address is changed after this 24-hour window. Late changes may also result in delays or extra fees.
|Product Type||Estimated Delivery Timeframe|
|Sunglasses / Frame only / Gift Card / Premium||5 - 7 working days|
|Prescription Frame and Lens||8 - 10 working days|
- Deliveries are made between 9:00 - 18:00, Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays.
- The estimated delivery time starts from the date you submitted the order.
- Deliveries to remote areas may take longer, and may affect your estimated delivery time.
- Personalised frames and lenses may require more time to craft.
2.3 Delivery Issues – Unavailable to Sign
- If you are not available to sign for the parcel when our courier arrives at your designated delivery address, we will contact you to reschedule the delivery.
- If you are not available to sign for the second delivery attempt, your order will be cancelled and refunded. For prescription frames and lenses, only the frame will be refunded.
2.4 Delivery Issues – Delays or Damage
We want you to have a happy experience shopping with Puyi Optical. If your order cannot be delivered within the estimated delivery time, Puyi Client Service can provide updated status tracking. If your purchase is damaged during delivery, you can request a refund. Please take a photo of the damage and contact Puyi Client Service by email.
3. Click & Collect
If you choose to Click & Collect an item, you can take advantage of our in-store customer services, such as professional eyewear adjustments. Just complete your purchase online and arrange to collect your order at one of the four participating O2O stores.
3.1 How to Click & Collect
- At check-out in the online store, select “Click & Collect”, and choose a store from the menu. You will receive a notification email when your order arrives, inviting you to come in and collect your purchase.
- You will need to present the QR code in your notification email when you come to collect your items. Our staff may ask for a membership card or member data to verify your identity.
- You will also need to sign a confirmation that you received the products.
- Your order will remain at the store for two weeks. If you do not collect it within this timeframe, the order will be cancelled and refunded; if your order includes prescription frames and lenses, then only the frames will be refunded. For more information, please refer to Returns and Refunds.
Having someone else collect your order
4. Order Cancellations
- You can cancel your order within two hours of submitting it.
- To cancel your order, please email Puyi Client Service. You will need to include the order number.
- You may also fill in the contact web form at Contact Us.
- You can cancel specific items in one order, or cancel the whole order. Please note that prescription lenses and a frame are viewed as one item.
- You will receive an email confirming that your request has been received. If your order is successfully cancelled, you will receive another email confirming this.
5. Refunds and Returns
We want you to be absolutely satisfied with your purchase. We can help you arrange a refund or return if necessary.
5.1 Applicable Conditions
- We do not provide exchanges. If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return it for a refund and purchase a replacement at Puyi.com.
- Returns can only be made at our designated O2O stores.
- You can request a full refund provided the conditions below are met. Please visit an O2O store within seven days of receipt of the items, and complete a return form for a refund.
- If the product is damaged during delivery, you can request a return.
- Items returned must be unused and in their original condition, with all item tags, warranty certificates, care instructions, product catalogs, product labeling, authenticity cards, eyewear care packages, dust bags, etc., attached and included.
- The original/electronic invoice must be provided.
- For prescription frames and lenses, only the frames will be refunded.
Receiving a Refund
- We will process your refund request within 7 to 10 business days.
- The refund will be made to the purchaser’s original method of payment. Refunds will not be returned to the purchaser at stores directly.
- The refunds will be made by your payment method provider within 7-14 business days or the timeframe according to the payment method provider after we accept the refund request.
- Products purchased as gift need to be returned by person who purchased them. The refund will be made to the purchaser’s original method of payment.
- Please visit any one of the following stores to return your order (unused and in its original condition) and apply for a refund:
- Hong Kong:
- Present the original/electronic invoice to our staff. They may ask for your membership card or membership data for identification purposes.
- Our staff will collect your item and conduct a quality check.
- Complete the return and refund form, and sign off as confirmation.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon receipt of your return order and refund request. If the refund request is accepted, you will receive another confirmation email.
5.2 Non-refundable Items
- Please note that the items below cannot be refunded:
- products showing artificial damage (caused by inappropriate use or human action, rather than a manufacturing defect)
- products not in "return condition"
- all lenses
- gift cards and coupons
- For prescription frames and lenses, you can request a refund on the frame, but not the lenses.