ACTIVATE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT HERE
Create an account to enjoy privileges of membership, including purchasing eyewear online, booking personalised services, reserving frames, and more. Discover more by signing up today!
Collection, Access and Correction of Personal Data
From time to time, you may be invited to supply to the Puyi Group Limited and its related companies (including all subsidiary and affiliate companies) (“Puyi Group”, “Puyi”, “we”, “our” or “us”) with personal information such as your name, date of birth, contact numbers, correspondence address and email address. We collect the information for the following purposes:
- registering your membership with Puyi Group;
- processing your online reservation of services for product reservation for try-on, lens consultation, eye examination and Zeiss Vision Center Eye Health Services;
- verifying your identity and/or purchase record for Click-and-Collect;
- processing your registration for attendance of our events;
- processing the request for return or repair of products during warranty period;
- processing request for refund of products;
- processing your appointment with our registered optometrists;
- processing your subscription to our newsletter;
- providing you with customer services, feedback and callback assistance and responding to your enquiries;
- advertising and marketing our goods and services to you;
- conducting customer survey;
- performing research or statistical analysis;
- making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or in accordance with law, or judicial, administrative or regulatory requirements; and
- dealing with any feedback or claims made by you.
We may transfer your personal information to the following categories of third parties for the above purposes: CRM agency, marketing and PR agency, eCommerce agency, marketing research agency, Payment Gateway and companies under our mother company Europe Group, save that credit card details provided for any online order will only be shared with our payment partner and not with any other third parties and will only be used to process your order using our payment partner’s systems.
In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486), we reserve the right to charge a fee directly related to and necessary for the processing of any data access or correction request.
Use of Personal Data for Marketing
We may use your personal data (including your name, contact details and other information collected) to send you marketing communications such as direct-mails, emails, telephone, SMS messages and instant messaging containing information on brands, trends, news, offers, promotions, marketing activities, social media, exhibitions and new shops relating to eyewear and eyewear related products and services. The products and services may be offered by the Puyi Group under its different brands, including but not limited to Puyi Optical, Glasstique, O-O Shop, Vault, Point de Vue, Reflections, Gentle Monster, Linda Farrow, ZEISS VISION CENTER BY PUYI OPTICAL and other brands as may from time to time be under the Puyi Group.
We may also pass your personal data to our business partners for marketing communications (such as special offers and promotions on concerts, entertainment and special events etc.).
However, before we use or transfer your personal data for the above direct marketing purposes, we must obtain your consent. If you do not consent to the use and/or provision of your personal data to another for use in direct marketing, we will not use or transfer your personal data for such purpose.
In any event, you may, at any time and without incurring any charge, choose not to receive any future marketing communications from us or from our business partners. Please contact us at email@example.com if you choose not to receive any such future marketing communications.
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensure that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- restricting access to personal information;
- maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access;
- securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
We use 256-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 256-bit SSL encryption is one of the most secure encryption methods after 128-bit and 192-bit encryption, and is used in most modern encryption algorithms, protocols and technologies.
IP address and Cookies
Last modified: [24.8.2018]