Please select services location & shipping destination
(Eye Examination Room)
- Fully disinfect the eye examination room every two hours (including optometry chairs, furniture and instruments).
- Air sanitizer has been installed in the eye examination room, which uses Hypochlorous Acid*, a food-grade sterilizing ingredient, to sterilize and purify the air.
- Carry out room disinfection before and after every inspection. The air is purified every ten minutes during the eye examination upon customer’s request.
- Before and after every eye examination, we use alcohol cotton to disinfect all the tools and instruments.
- The optometrist thoroughly washes their hands before the examination.
- Optometrists can wear a face shield during eye examination upon customer’s request.
- Regular COVID rapid tests for all staff.
* Certifications of the use of hypochlorous acid used by the air sanitizer:
- FDA safety certification for hypochlorous acid
- Report on the use of hypochlorous acid recommended by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Hong Kong Productivity Council Recommended and Sterilization Certification