SERVICE AT STORE
At any time, in any store, we pledge to deliver the following services, free-of-charge, to all our customers.
- Eyewear Cleaning
- Eyewear Adjustment
- Nose-pad and Nail Repair
- Maintenance Recommendations
All eyewear purchased at any Puyi Group store in Hong Kong, Macau or Mainland China, can be sent for our professional and comprehensive maintenance services. Please bring along the original invoice and warranty certificate (if applicable) that came with your purchase. We’ll also need your name and contact number, to cross-check our purchase records.
If you have other enquiries, please contact our Puyi Client Service.
- When taking off your eyewear, hold the temples with both hands to avoid accidentally bending, damaging or loosening the frames.
- Rinse lenses with water and wipe dry with an optical cloth.
- Clean your eyewear thoroughly after use if you wear makeup.
- Place your eyewear in its case with the lenses facing up.
- Seek professional support from us for maintenance and repairs.
- Don’t expose your eyewear to high temperatures or extreme temperature changes.
- Don’t soak your eyewear in hot water.
- Don’t clean your eyewear with strong acidic or alkaline agents.
Special materials and lenses
- Never use water, cleansing solutions or an ultrasonic cleaner on horn eyewear.
- If the lenses need to be cleaned, rinse the dirty part with cold water and wipe dry immediately.
- Wipe with an optical cloth after each use.
- Protect these frames against rough handling, bumps or pressure.
- Store in a place with air circulation, but away from moisture, seawater, and direct light, especially sunlight.
- Avoid extreme temperatures (over 35°C or under 10°C) and arid conditions.
- Treat with a special horn-care cream every two weeks.
- Wipe clean with an optical cloth.
- Apply a small amount of cream to the frame and leave on for at least three minutes.
- Gently wipe the cream off with a soft cloth.
Precious Metals and Titanium
- Use an ultrasonic cleaner regularly.
- Wipe with an optical cloth after each use to avoid corrosion caused by sweat or makeup residue.
- Avoid contact with detergents, cosmetics and chemicals.
- Avoid moisture, and remove when enjoying saunas, hot springs or swimming pools to avoid damage.
- Do not wear during strenuous exercise, and avoid rough handling or collisions.
- Keep these frames away from cosmetics and chemicals.
- Avoid wearing or storing this eyewear under high temperatures, and avoid long exposure to direct light, especially sunlight.
- Precious metal frames and frames inset with gems are made with specialised craftsmanship. Do not bend or adjust the frames yourself to avoid damage or jarring loose gems.
- When taking off your eyewear, hold the temples with both hands to avoid bending, damaging or loosening the frames.
- Come to Puyi for professional support with maintenance and repair.
- Never use an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not use hot water or corrosive detergents.
- Rinse with room temperature water and wipe dry gently with an optical cloth.
- Rinse and wipe dry immediately afterwards if worn at the beach.
- Avoid high temperatures or long exposure to direct sunlight.
- Beware of scratches caused by sharp objects.
- Walking Up or Down Stairs
Hold your chin down and raise your eyes from the near zone to see through the mid-range or distant section of the lenses.
If you find it hard to focus, try adjusting your vision by looking at objects that are one metre away.
Lower your head when looking at close objects.
- Driving or Operating Machinery
If distant to near-vision, side-vision or multi-angle vision are required,
please make sure you are fully adapted to using progressive lenses before engaging in these activities.
- Do not wear contact lenses if you have any of the following conditions
- Inflammation or infection of the eye
- Conjunctival or corneal damage
- Allergic reactions to contact lenses
- Tear deficiency
- Diabetes or pregnancy
- Wash and dry your hands before touching the lenses.
- If the individual sterile lens packing is opened, damaged or expired, do not use the lens inside.
- Remove your contact lenses immediately if your eyes become red, irritated or painful.
- Never wear your contact lenses longer than the time recommended by your optometrist.
- Use only the prescribed cleaning solution for contact lenses. Do not use saliva or other liquids.
- Contact lens solutions cannot be heated, and they must be disposed of within one month of being opened.
- Do not touch the lenses with dirty hands. This may leave tiny scratches on the lens surface which can affect your vision or cause eye damage.
- Insert your contact lenses before putting on your makeup. Never use cosmetics, skin moisturiser, soap, hydrating cream, deodorant, lubricant, or sprays on your contact lenses.
- Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
Wear a new pair every time and dispose of the lenses immediately after use.
- Reusable Contact Lenses
Always follow your optometrist’s advice. Clean and rinse the lenses instantly after each use to remove any mucus, secretions, membrane or sediment that the lenses may have picked up during use.
When not in use, contact lenses should be completely soaked in a prescribed solution.
Lens storage boxes must be cleaned and rinsed after each use, and replaced regularly.